Notice of Appointment of Observers or Amendment of Appointment Forms
Certificate of Appointment of Observer Forms
Oath and Certifications of Appointments
- Appointed Election Observers assigned to the Board of Elections must report to the Board Clerk(s) prior to commencing their duties to take the required Observer Oath and receive an identification badge.
- Election Day Poll Workers will administer the Oath to appointed Election Observers assigned to polling locations.
- All appointed Election Observers must present their certification of appointment each time upon entering the assigned locations.
Designated Question and Answer Sessions for Observers
assigned to the Board of Election Office
- Prior to the start of each day or new process, a Board of Elections employee will give a brief overview of the process.
- Updates will be provided to Election Observers during scheduled breaks (mid-morning and afternoon) and at the end of each day, as necessary.
- At the conclusion of the update, Election Observers will be given the opportunity to ask questions about the process.
- Any public records requests will be fulfilled in a timely manner.
THE OBSERVER HOTLINE NUMBER FOR ELECTION DAY IS 216-443-6435