Vote by Mail Labels and Ballot Tracking
Absentee / Vote by Mail Mailing Schedule
- March 11, 2014 -- Data processing of absentee ballot requests began.
- March 22, 2014 -- UOCAVA ballots mailed.
- April 1, 2014 -- Opening of Absentee Voting.
- April 1, 2014 - Data entry dates through 3/31 will be mailed.
- April 2, 2014 - All vote by mail packets will be mailed the next business day.
- April 7, 2014 - Data entry will continue until 9:00 PM. Please upload the VBM labels after 9:00 PM to capture all records.
- Label information of absentee applicants will be available at approximately 7:00 PM the day of processing.
*Note: Pursuant to Secretary of State Directives 2012-26 and 2012-48 only certain categories of voters will be notified by the Board of Elections if their ballot is challenged. These categories include missing required information (Name; Identification; and Signature) or required information that does not match what the Board of Elections has on file.
***** Click here for label printing instuctions *****
Click here to see the description of codes in the Data Export
April 7, 2014 - Data entry will continue until 9:00 PM.
Please upload the VBM labels after 9:00 PM to capture all records
- Prior to printing your labels make sure the Page Scaling is set to "NONE" – Then select OK to print labels