Vote by Mail Labels and Ballot Tracking
Absentee / Vote by Mail Mailing Schedule December 3, 2013 Run-Off Election
- November 12, 2013 - Data processing of absentee ballot requests began.
- November 26, 2013 - Data entry dates 11/12 -11/25 will be mailed.
- November 27, 2013- Data entry date 11/26 will be mailed
- November 28-29, 2013 - BOE Offices closed for Thanksgiving Holiday
- November 30, 2013 – Data entry date 11/27 and 11/30 will be mailed
- Label information of absentee applicants will be available at approximately 7:00 PM the day of processing.
*Note: Pursuant to Secretary of State Directives 2012-26 and 2012-48 only certain categories of voters will be notified by the Board of Elections if their ballot is challenged. These categories include missing required information (Identification and Signature) or required information that does not match what the Board of Elections has on file.
***** Click here for label printing instuctions *****
Click here to see the description of codes in the Data Export
- Prior to printing your labels make sure the Page Scaling is set to "NONE" – Then select OK to print labels