Absentee / Vote by Mail Mailing Schedule
November 8, 2016 General Election
- 8/24/2016 -- Data processing of absentee ballot requests begins.
- 9/24/2016 -- UOCAVA ballots begin to be mailed.
- 10/12/2016 -- Opening of Absentee Voting.
- 10/12/2016 - Data entry dates through 10/11/2016 will be mailed.
- 10/12/2016 - All vote by mail packets will be mailed the next business day.
Label information of absentee applicants will be available at approximately 7:00 PM the day of processing.
***** Click here for label printing instuctions *****
Click here to see the description of codes in the Data Export
- Prior to printing your labels make sure the Page Scaling is set to "NONE" – Then select OK to print labels