Polls open: 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Filing Deadlines – All filing deadlines are at 4:00 p.m.
(P) = Partisan Filing
(NP) = Nonpartisan Filing
- 02/18/2010 - Candidate Petition Filing (P)
- 02/18/2010 - Issues and Local Options (NP)
- 03/01/2010 - Candidate & Local Option Protest Deadline
- 03/03/2010 - Write-in Candidates (where applicable)
- 03/05/2010 - Charter Amendments
- 04/18/2010 - Petition to be Recognized as Committee to Appoint Observers Measure (Question) Submitted
- 04/23/2010 - Notice of Appointment of Observers
- 05/03/2010 - Amendment of Notice of Appointment of Observers
- 03/16/2010 8:30 a.m. - Vote by Mail / Absentee application mailed to all active voters
- 03/30/2010 8:30 a.m. - Opening of Vote by Mail / Absentee voting
- 05/01/2010 12:00 noon - Deadline for Applications by mail for absentee ballot
Voting at Board of Elections 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- 05/03/2010 4:30 p.m. - Absentee ballot voting in person at Board of Elections closes
- 05/03/2010 - All Vote by Mail / Absentee ballots mailed anywhere in the U.S. must be postmarked on or before this date and received at the Board of Elections on or before May 14, 2010 in order to counted.
- 05/04/2010 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. - Election Day - Provisional voting only at the Board of Elections
- 05/04/2010 - All Vote by Mail / Absentee ballots returned in person must be received at the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. in order to count.All overseas Vote by Mail (Absentee) ballots must be postmarked on or before this date and received on or before 05/14/2010 in order to count.