Polls open: 6:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Filing Deadlines – All filing deadlines are at 4:00 p.m.
(P) = Partisan Filing
(NP) = Nonpartisan Filing
- 02/19/2009 - Issues and Local Options
- 02/19/2009 - Bedford Judicial (P)
- 02/19/2009 - Berea Judicial (P)
- 02/19/2009 - Newburgh Hts. (P)
- 02/19/2009 - North Olmsted (NP)
- 02/19/2009 - Parma (P)
- 02/19/2009 - Parma Judicial (P)
- 02/19/2009 - Strongsville (NP)
- 03/04/2009 - Write-ins
- 03/06/2009 - Charter Amendments
- 03/06/2009 - Berea (P)
- 03/06/2009 - Westlake (NP)
- 03/21/2009 - Oakwood Village (NP)
- 03/31/2009 - Absentee voting opens
- 04/06/2009 9:00 p.m. - Close of registration
- 05/02/2009 12:00 noon - Applications by mail for absentee ballot deadline
- 05/04/2009 4:30 p.m. - Absentee ballot voting in person at Board of Elections deadline
- 05/04/2009 - All Vote by Mail ballots mailed anywhere in the U.S. must be postmarked on or before this date and received at the Board of Elections on or before May 15th in order to count.
- 05/05/2009 - All Vote by Mail ballots returned in person must be received at the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. in order to count.
All overseas Vote by Mail ballots must be postmarked on or before this date and received on or before May 15th in order to count.