Voter Engagement Resource Library
Are you interested in conducting a voter registration drive or some other voter engagement initiative? Our voter engagement resource library provides common materials that may be used to help with your outreach efforts. Use our library to access important forms, talking points, guidelines, marketing materials, and more. Follow the links to our partner organizations below for even more valuable information, ideas and materials.
If you need additional resources, or would like to speak with someone from the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections regarding your voter engagement efforts, please contact the Community Outreach department at 216-443-6640.
Voter Registration Talking Points and Guidelines
Handouts and Flyers
Nonprofit Vote Voter Registration Toolkit
Nonprofit Vote has created a general toolkit
to help you host your own voter registration drive. Some of the resources include:
Click here to get the toolkit.
- Tactics and tips for planning and running a voter registration activity
- Sample voter registration script and common responses
- How to do voter registration (video)
- Tips for asking someone to register to vote
- Reasons to register to vote
- Additional posters and materials